The specific requirements for your Jewish Leadership Experience may vary depending on the organization that is offering the program. We encourage you to reach out to your local community for additional information.
We ask that students:
- Have a belief in Judaism and its values. Participants should be committed to Judaism and its values. They should be willing to learn about Jewish history, culture, and religion.
- Have a willingness to learn and grow. Participants should be open to learning new things and growing as individuals. They should be willing to challenge themselves and step outside of their comfort zones.
- Have a positive attitude. Participants should have a positive attitude and be willing to work hard. They should be excited about the opportunity to learn and grow as leaders in their community.
AJU Admissions Requirements:
- Current member “in good standing” with their participating community.
- Enrolled in grades 9-12 at their high school.
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 GPA or higher achieved, verified by school transcripts.
The cost for this program is $1,300.00USD per course.*
For any questions related to admissions, please contact Sarah Stooksberry, Enrollment Coordinator for JLE, at sarah.stooksberry [at] aju.edu.
*Some financial assistance may be available. Please contact us at jle [at] aju.edu (jleatajudotedu) to learn more.
The Jewish Learning Experience program is perfect for any organization looking to create engaging teen programming or supplement their current programming. Offering our classes gives you an opportunity to elevate your community with courses that are relevant while providing added value.
We encourage you to contact us today to learn about what it takes to bring the JLE to your community.