Our Human Resources Department is dedicated to providing service, assistance and resources to all our employees. We are responsible for employee relations, implementing policies, retention of personnel records, payroll and leave processing, employee concerns, employment compliance and other related services.
American Jewish University is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. University policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Vice President for Advancement
AJU seeks a Vice President for Advancement to enhance a culture of philanthropy and build a comprehensive best-practice advancement operation that will heighten the institution’s continued and enhanced record of service to the community. To facilitate this reaching of new and greater milestones, the incoming Vice President will partner with the new President and a committed board of trustees to build and execute a strategic plan that lays out a roadmap to a compelling vision for the institution’s future. This is a tremendous opportunity for a seasoned leader to reshape an Advancement department at a successful institution that is experiencing such strategic growth.
This search is being handled by Jill Lasman of Lois L. Lindauer Searches (LLLS). More information on the opportunity and the application process can be found on their website. Interested candidates should contact Ms. Lasman and LLLS directly.
Social Media & Digital Content Manager
The Social Media and Digital Content Manager will be responsible for developing, enhancing and managing university social media communication and strategies targeted to engage key audiences through multiple digital channels. In addition, this person will work to develop and integrate multimedia content into existing web and social platforms as appropriate. The SMCM will be charged with maintaining and growing American Jewish University’s diverse social media channels, as well as other digital media projects, content writing customer service support via social media, and ensuring integrated messaging and compatible branding in social media platforms for all university programs and departments.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Promote the AJU brand both internally and externally through appropriate social media, digital media and multimedia channels
- Develop/Refine and execute the overall strategy, tactics, project management, analysis, policies, documentation, and reporting of AJU's social media initiatives.
- Create and collaborate with other content contributors on creation and cultivation of social media content that sparks discussions, grows audiences, and drives engagement
- Monitor, coach and support sub-brand social media accounts and contributors with an eye for brand integration and cross-program collaboration on messaging and
- Integrate new and cultivated branded content on university web properties (website)
- Evaluate paid/promoted strategies for social media and develop and execute plans for advertising in social media
- Create editorial calendar and provide staff support “in person” for live coverage and reporting out at key university events
- Identify appropriate tracking and evaluation metrics and implement ongoing reporting and analysis
This position reports to the Vice President of Communications and Marketing and will work closely with the Communications Manager, and other university programs and departments, to ensure that priorities and deadlines are being met.
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to: communicationsaju.edu
Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
Click here to download full job description, including minimum requirements and application submission information.
American Jewish University is always seeking exceptional people to help fulfill our mission. If you're interested in working for AJU, feel free to email your resume or contact the Department of Human Resources at hraju.edu.