Summer 2022 session dates are June 28 - July 24, 2022 for a total of 26 days.
* See our BCI 2021 COVID-19 Preparedness Plan and Policies Document on our homepage for specific guidelines around arrival dates for non-vaccinated (COVID-19 vaccine) participants.
Dates and Tuition
Applicants are accepted on a rolling basis. We encourage you to apply before the Early Bird deadline for the best chances of acceptance. Tuition rates vary based on when a complete application is submitted (before or after the early bird deadline).
- April 4: Early Bird application deadline (Tuition: $450)
- May 2: Payment due for Early Bird deadline
- May 13: Final application deadline (Tuition: $600)
- May 2 – May 13: Cancellation receives 50% refund
- After May 13: No refunds given
Due to the incredible generosity of Marilyn and Sigi Ziering and other supporters of BCI, we are able to offer BCI this summer at a regular cost of $600. If you apply by the Early Bird deadline of April 4, the cost is only $450. Scholarships and travel subsidies are available as needed and processed after a participant has been accepted into the program.
Payment for the Early Bird deadline is due on May 2, 2021. If you are accepted after the Early Bird deadline, payment is due within (2) weeks of your acceptance date. When you are accepted, you will receive information about payment, which can be done online (Visa or Mastercard only), or by mailed check (made out to "The Marilyn and Sigi Ziering BCI"). The check should be mailed to:
American Jewish University
15600 Mulholland Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90077
* See our BCI 2021 COVID-19 Preparedness Plan and Policies Document on our homepage for specific guidelines around housing precautions for summer 2021.