Summer 2018 session dates are June 26 - July 23, 2018 for a total of 27 days.
Dates and Tuition
Applicants are accepted on a rolling basis. We encourage you to apply before the Early Bird deadline for the best chances of acceptance. Tuition rates vary based on when a complete application is submitted (before or after the early bird deadline).
Limited spaces are currently now available. Tuition is $450 for domestic participants and $350 for international participants.
- Sunday, March 18: Early Bird application deadline for all applicants (Tuition: $400 domestic/$300 international)
- Sunday, April 15: Payment due for Early Bird deadline
- Sunday, May 6: Final application deadline for all applicants (Tuition: $700 domestic/ $500 international)
- Through to May 1:Cancellation receives 100% refund
- May 2 – May 12:Cancellation receives 50% refund
- After May 12: No refunds given
Due to the incredible generosity of Marilyn and Sigi Ziering and other supporters of BCI, we are able to offer BCI this summer at a regular cost of $700 for domestic participants and $500 for international participants. If you apply by the Early Bird deadline of March 18, 2018, the cost is only $400 for domestic participants/$300 for international participants. Additional scholarships may be available if needed. Please call (310) 440-1246 or email bciaju.edu ().
Payment for the Early Bird deadline is due on April 15, 2018. If you are accepted after the Early Bird deadline, payment is due within (2) weeks of your acceptance date. When you are accepted, you will receive information about payment, which can be done online (Visa or Mastercard only), or by mailed check (made out to "The Marilyn and Sigi Ziering BCI"). The check should be mailed to:
American Jewish University
15600 Mulholland Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90077
- In addition to a highly subsidized tuition, BCI also accepts travel reimbursement requests. All participants are expected to book and pay for their own travel to and from California. When you are accepted, you will receive a document with our standard travel reimbursement amounts from your home airport to LAX (Los Angeles International Airport). By completing the form below, you are eligible for up to 80% reimbursement of the applicable standard travel amount. Financial considerations should never stand between you and a summer at BCI. If you require additional assistance, please contact Morris (bciaju.edu ()).
- We do not reimburse for luggage fees or for other service fees, etc. We will also only issue one reimbursement check, based on the e-ticket invoice you send us before BCI. All airfare reimbursements will be distributed at the end of BCI by check. We require a complete e-ticket receipt of your total flight cost for reimbursement. No adjustments can be made after you arrive at BCI on June 26, 2018.