The Graduate Center for Jewish Education at American Jewish University prepares educators to create and articulate a compelling vision for Jewish education and apply the knowledge, skills, creativity and leadership needed to bring that vision to life. Home to the Fingerhut School of Education and various continuing education initiatives for educators, we are a trans-denominational center for educational leadership training, Jewish learning, professional development and research. AJU’s Familian and Brandeis-Bardin campuses provide a natural laboratory for innovation, experimentation and integration of experiential and traditional education. Our alumni provide leadership and vision in every sector of Jewish education across the denominational spectrum.
- Master of Arts in Education (MAEd) full-time daytime program; part-time option available
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) evening program designed for working professionals
- MAEd and MBA in Nonprofit Management dual degree, 3 years
- Program in Experiential Education optional certificate in addition to MAEd
- MAEd or Teaching Certificate for Rabbinical students with the Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies