To begin the financial aid process, students must first complete the following:
1. Complete the FAFSA
- FAFSA stands for Free Application for Federal Student Aid. The application is used to determine if you qualify you for need-based assistance programs such as government grants, institutional scholarships and and federal subsidized loans. The FAFSA is completed online at https://fafsa.ed.gov/
- For returning students, you must complete a FAFSA every year in order to be considered for need-based financial aid.
- The FAFSA federal code for AJU is 002741
2. Complete AJU Financial Aid Application
- The AJU Financial Aid Application should be completed and returned to the Office of Financial Aid
The Office of Financial Aid may reach out to you if additional documentation is required either by the government (for federal aid eligibility) or by AJU. If you are asked to provide additional documentation, please visit our forms section to download the required forms.
For additional information about federal, state, and University financial aid programs, eligibility determination, and application procedures, please contact Office of Financial Aid at (310) 476-9777 x252.