The Louis and Judith Miller Program changes lives and families. If your life has been changed for the better by your experience with the Miller Program, we invite you to become part of our Chai Society alumni giving community. By making a continuing commitment, you ensure that we can continue to welcome newcomers into the Jewish community with warmth, respect, and integrity. In addition to the benefits mentioned below. All Chai Society Members are entitled to have our Rabbi continue to provide support and blessing for lifecycle moments- in times of celebration and times of loss.
Chai Society ($10/mo (single), $18/mo (couple)
- "Members Only" price on select INTRO 2.0 events
- Access to free/reduced price High Holy Day tickets around Los Angeles (at participating synagogues)
- $150 off Marriage for Life Retreats
- An additional $25 discount on AJU Hebrew classes, in addition to regular student/alumni discount (contact Intro Office for details)
Double Chai Society ($36/month)
ALL of the above Chai Society benefits, plus...
- Complimentary admission to most INTRO 2.0 events
- Annual gift of a specially chosen book to build your Jewish Library
Triple Chai Society ($54/month)
ALL of the above Chai and Double Chai benefits, plus...
- Private, annual donor recognition event with Rabbi Tarlan Rabizadeh
- Annual gift of two specially chosen books to build your Jewish Library
- Special recognition on our website
Those currently giving an annual gift at, or exceeding, the annual total for each membership level will be automatically placed in the corresponding membership level and will receive the full benefits listed above. For more information, introaju.edu.
To join the Miller Intro to Judaism Chai Society, visit: Join Chai Society.
To make a general donation to the Miller Intro to Judaism Program, please complete the form below: