AJU’s Campus Technology Department (CTD) strives to integrate the latest information technology. By bringing together many systems and products we provide a uniquely tailored experience. This enhances the learning process of our students and the productivity of our staff.
Campus Technology Department
American Jewish University utilizes Outlook as our primary email service. Students should have already received information on initial setup and access.
- Online access: http://www.outlook.com/aju.edu
- Password Recovery: Email supportXoverture.comtarget="_blank" for assistance.
AJU Email Policy
Connecting to Wireless Internet at American Jewish University
If you have an AJU Email Address
- Click to view available wireless networks (This will vary by device and operating system, on a laptop the icon should be located in the taskbar. On a smartphone or tablet, wireless networks should be under settings).
- Once you connect you will be redirected to a log-in page, enter your user name (same as your email address without "@aju.edu"), and your password.
If you are a guest visiting the University
- Click to view available wireless networks (This will vary by device and operating system, on a laptop the icon should be located in the taskbar. On a smartphone or tablet wireless networks should be under settings).
- Look for wireless name “AJU-Guest”
- Once you connect to AJU-Guest, you will be directed to log-in page as shown in the picture above.
- Enter access Code as ajuguest
- Login, and it should connect you to the wifi
Digital Research Access
Digital Research database available online for AJU Faculty and Students. Please follow the link in order to use the library database: www.aju.edu/ostrow-academic-library/research-databases.
All the links on the database page are accessible using the AJU email and password.
The campus technology department provides assistance to the campus community utilizing an online ticketing system. Visit this link for more information: https://www.aju.edu/current-students/helpdesk.