New student orientation is held twice yearly, approximately one week prior to the start of both Fall and Spring semesters. Orientation is mandatory for all new AJU students. Orientation is an opportunity for you to meet key staff members who will help guide your education. We have developed a program that combines informational sessions about degree requirements, interactive sessions in which you will experience the AJU style of small-class learning as well as recreational and community-building experiences.
Mandatory Orientation Forms for New Students at AJU
- FERPA Policy Form: https://bit.ly/ajuferpa
- Media Release Form: https://bit.ly/ajumediarelease
- Student Rights and Disclosures Form: https://bit.ly/ajudisclosures
Optional Forms (only complete if you are planning to visit our campus)
- Parking Registration Form: https://bit.ly/ajuparking
- AJU Fitness Center Release Form: https://bit.ly/ajugymwaiver
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Vaccination: http://bit.ly/studentc19vaccination
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Vaccination is mandatory for all students on campus and required to be completed prior to starting at AJU.
For Exemptions (Medical or Religious), please contact academicaffairsaju.edu