We are very pleased that you are interested in studying for the rabbinate at the Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies of the American Jewish University. These are very exciting times in the Jewish world, and never has the need for creative, talented Jewish leaders been greater.
In order to begin the application process, prospective students must complete a request for application (below) as well as complete a preliminary interview with one of our admissions representatives. Please call our office at 310-440-1510 to schedule a time.
Once you are invited to apply for admissions, you will be provided with an online link, where you will be asked to complete the following items by January 1 for admission into the program beginning in the Fall of the same year:
- Online application for admission
- Submit admissions essays
- Have all colleges or universities you have attended forward official transcripts
- Submit GRE scores and/or TOEFL scores if required
- Obtain four (4) letters of recommendation
- Submit a $50 application fee
- Complete an in-person interview
To begin the application process, please complete the form below and contact the Admissions Office at ziegadaju.edu or 310-440-1510 to schedule your preliminary interview.