1101 Peppertree Lane
Brandeis, CA 93064
Spend the weekend at our Brandeis-Bardin Campus, a 2,700 acre retreat center nestled in the beautiful Santa Susana Mountains. The retreat is for couples considering marriage, engaged or recently married (less than five years). We welcome all Jewish and interfaith couples. This retreat provides a safe, open environment to learn to share, develop and enrich intimate loving relationships.
During the weekend, couples will:
- Learn communication tools to resolve conflict with respect and love.
- Identify areas of strength and growth in intimacy, communication, finances, lifestyle, family, religion and more.
- Discover how family history influences marriage.
- Discuss expectations and hot topics, values and traditions.
- Address financial planning and emotional aspects of money.
- Includes sessions with licensed therapists, a rabbi and a financial planner
- Accommodations and meals are fully provided
We look forward to seeing you at the retreat.
Marriage: For Life Retreat made possible by the Doris Factor Endowment Fund of the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles.
Price is per couple ($575) and includes tuition price of $475 and materials fees of $100. Scholarships available. Please note that this retreat begins on Friday, October 25, at 4:00 pm and concludes on Sunday, October 27th, at 5:00 pm.