1101 Peppertree Lane
Brandeis, CA 93064
Spend the weekend at AJU's Brandeis-Bardin Campus, a 2,700 acre retreat center nestled in the beautiful Santa Susana Mountains (Simi Valley).
This retreat provides a safe, open environment to learn to share, develop and enrich intimate loving relationships. During the weekend, couples will:
- Identify areas of strength and growth in intimacy, communication, finances, lifestyle, family, religion and more.
- Learn communication tools to resolve conflict with respect and love.
- Discover how family history influences marriage.
- Discuss expectations and hot topics, values and traditions.
- Address financial planning and emotional aspects of money.
Open to Jewish and interfaith couples. Includes sessions with licensed therapists, a rabbi and a financial planner, accommodations and meals.
Marriage: For Life Retreat made possible by the Doris Factor Endowment Fund of the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles.
- Price is per couple and includes tuition price of $400 and materials fees of $100. Scholarships available.
- Please note that this retreat begins on Friday, June 1, at 4:30pm and concludes on Sunday, June 3, at 1:00pm.