1101 Peppertree Lane
Brandeis, CA 93064
Give your relationship the love and attention it deserves!
Join for a 2-night all-inclusive retreat in the beautiful hills of the Brandeis-Bardin Campus of AJU.
In the beautiful and serene setting of the Brandeis-Bardin Campus, this weekend retreat provides a safe environment to develop and enrich intimate, loving relationships. During the weekend, couples will:
- Identify areas of strength and growth in intimacy, communication, finances, lifestyle, family, religion, and more
- Learn communication tools to resolve conflict with respect and love.
- Infuse the relationship with intentionality and care it deserves.
- Develop techniques for engaging in difficult conversations, expectation setting, and hot topics.
- Address financial planning and the emotional aspects of money.
- Have individualized time with a licensed therapist, rabbi, and financial planner.
The retreat is for all committed couples considering marriage/partnership, engaged, or recently married (less than five years). We warmly welcome LGBTQ+ couples and interfaith couples to participate.