Marriage for Life Retreat:
The retreat is for couples considering marriage, engaged or recently married (less than five years). We welcome all Jewish and interfaith couples.
Spend the weekend at our Brandeis-Bardin Campus, a 2,700 acre retreat center nestled in the beautiful Santa Susana Mountains. This retreat provides a safe, open environment to learn to share, develop and enrich intimate loving relationships.
During the weekend, couples will:
- Identify areas of strength and growth in intimacy, communication, finances, lifestyle, family, religion and more.
- Learn communication tools to resolve conflict with respect and love. --Discover how family history influences marriage.
- Discuss expectations and hot topics, values and traditions.
- Address financial planning and emotional aspects of money.
- Open to Jewish and interfaith couples.
- Includes sessions with licensed therapists, a rabbi and a financial planner, accommodations and meals.
Marriage: For Life Retreat made possible by the Doris Factor Endowment Fund of the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles.
Price is per couple ($575) and includes tuition price of $475 and materials fees of $100. Scholarships are available.
Fall Retreat: October 25 - 27. Register today: www.aju.edu/marriageforlife.
For additional information, contact:
Rabbi Morris Panitz