Marriage for Life Retreat:
The retreat is for couples considering marriage, engaged or recently married (less than five years). We welcome all Jewish and interfaith couples.
In the beautiful and serene settings of our Familian and Brandeis-Bardin Campuses, this retreat provides a safe, open environment to learn to share, develop and enrich intimate loving relationships.
During the weekend, couples will:
- Identify areas of strength and growth in intimacy, communication, finances, lifestyle, family, religion and more.
- Learn communication tools to resolve conflict with respect and love. --Discover how family history influences marriage.
- Discuss expectations and hot topics, values and traditions.
- Address financial planning and emotional aspects of money.
- Open to Jewish and interfaith couples.
- Includes sessions with licensed therapists, a rabbi and a financial planner, accommodations and meals.
Marriage: For Life Retreat made possible by the Doris Factor Endowment Fund of the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles.
Summer retreat: July 31-August 2, 2020. Brandeis-Bardin Campus. Registration will open in the Spring.
Price is per couple ($575) and includes tuition price of $475 and materials fees of $100. Scholarships are available.
For additional information, contact:
Rabbi Morris Panitz