It is the policy of American Jewish University to provide a learning and work environment in which sexual misconduct is not tolerated, and in which persons reporting such misconduct are provided support and avenues of redress.
This policy prohibits all forms of sexual misconduct, including sexual assault, (i.e., sexual harassment, non-consensual sexual contact and non-consensual sexual intercourse), relationship violence, sexual exploitation and stalking (collectively, “sexual misconduct”). The University also prohibits retaliation against an individual for making a report of conduct prohibited under this policy or for participating in a complaint resolution process of an alleged violation of this policy.
When sexual misconduct is brought to the attention of the University, the University will take prompt and appropriate action to stop, prevent, correct, and when necessary, discipline, behavior that violates this policy.
Download and read full Sexual Misconduct Policy & Procedures (Title IX)
How to file a report:
Reports may be filed in the following ways:
- By email, to TITLEIX [at] aju.edu
- In person, by visiting Title IX Coordinator Dr. Rich Potter, Office #329
- By phone, by calling Dr. Rich Potter at (310) 440-1269
Title IX Training Materials:
- NACUA Title IX Online Course Module One Slides
- NACUA Title IX Online Course Module Two Slides
- NACUA Title IX Online Course Module Three Slides
- NACUA Title IX Online Course Reading List
NACUA Title IX Online Course Recordings Module 1 Video
NACUA Title IX Online Course Recordings Module 2 Video
NACUA Title IX Online Course Recordings Module 3 Video